Diafani ferry port is the secondary port of Karpathos, and is located in the north of the island. Ferries connecting other locations in Greece arrive and depart 3 times a week.
Diafani Port Karpathos
The Greek island of Karpathos has two ferry port, and Diafani is the smaller of the two. Located in the north of the island, fewer ferries connect here compared with the main Karpathos Town ferry port.
Diafani ferry port is useful if you are staying in the north coast of the island, and then want to continue a Greek island hopping adventure to some of the nearby Dodecanese islands.
You can check the latest ferry schedules at: Ferryscanner
Karpathos Diafani port facilities
The actual port is very basic, being nothing more than a concrete platform. In fact, there are no facilities at the port itself, not even a covered passenger waiting area.
Fortunately, the town of Diafani is only 2 minutes walk away. Here you will find tavernas and cafes. If you ferry from Diafani Karpathos is at an unusual time, you’ll also find accommodation in the town itself.
Ferry Companies Sailing From Diafani Karpathos
As might be expected with a secondary port, more ferries sail fro Diafani to the Greek islands in the summer season compared to the off season.
The ferry companies operating out of Diafani ferry port include Blue Star Ferries and SeaJets.
Each ferry company has their own timetable, and you can find these as well as book ferry tickets all in one place at: Ferryscanner
Ferries From Port Of Diafani
There are ferries between Diafani and these destinations in Greece: Piraeus, Anafi, Chalki, Heraklio, Sitia, Karpathos, Kasos, Milos, Rhodes, and Thira (Santorini.
Ferries Sail To Diafani From:
- How to get from Piraeus to Diafani
- How to get from Anafi to Diafani
- How to get from Chalki to Diafani
- How to get from Heraklio to Diafani
- How to get from Sitia to Diafani
- How to get from Karpathos to Diafani
- How to get from Kasos to Diafani
- How to get from Milos to Diafani
- How to get from Rhodes to Diafani
- How to get from Thira (Santorini) to Diafani
Ferries Depart Diafani To:
Islands close to Diafani are:
- How to get from Diafani to Piraeus
- How to get from Diafani to Anafi
- How to get from Diafani to Chalki
- How to get from Diafani to Heraklio
- How to get from Diafani to Sitia (Crete)
- How to get from Diafani to Karpathos
- How to get from Diafani to Kasos
- How to get from Diafani to Milos
- How to get from Diafani to Rhodes
- How to get from Diafani to Thira (Santorini)
Useful to know for Diafani Karpathos ferry travel
Ferryscanner – Looking to explore more of Greece before or after Karpathos? Check out a selection of ferry tickets from all the major Greek islands.
Get Your Guide – There’s no better way to experience all that Greece has to offer than by using Get Your Guide. With a variety of day trips and excursions, you’re sure to find the perfect activity for your trip.
Booking – Need to book a hotel or other form of accommodation while on holiday in Karpathos? Look no further than Booking.com?
Discover Cars – You don’t need a car rental for every destination in Greece, but you might if staying in the north of Karpathos.
Tips For Taking Ferries From Diafani Ferry Port
- The port in Diafani is located on the waterfront. You can see it here on Google maps.
- It is always better to arrive early when travelling by ferry. Passengers are advised to be at Diafani ferry port at least a half an hour before the ferries scheduled departure.
- Greek ferries often stop at different islands. Remember to get off the ferry at the right island!